Tuesday, April 14, 2009

my first blog

i had often heard about blogging .somewhere in my heart there was a wish also to create my own blog but i did not know how to do it.today my that wish has been fulfilled.this training is really going to change a lot of things.today those lines of ''tare zameen par''are roaming in my mind,''khul gaya aasmaan ka rasta dekho khul gaya,mil gaya kho gaya tha jo sitara mil gaya''.it seems as if new dimensions have opened .yesterday we made a poster.i was feeling so happy while making drawings.i felt as if my schooldays were back.we did some other tasks in which we were to interact with each other.i am little shy and reserve and find it difficult to mix with people but these activities made me very comfortable.today is second day of our training and i am looking forward to more tasks,lessons and activities

No comments:

Post a Comment