Saturday, April 18, 2009

second practicum session

Today was our Second Practicum Session.It was about teaching writing.I had decided to use chain-story activity in my lesson.The beginning of the lecture was quite good but as the lesson proceeded I had to encounter unexpected troubles.There were seven students in the class but only two were responding.After some efforts one more student responded but I could not get any information or response from the other four girls.I also realized that the activity which I had chosen was too complicated for them.I should have modified the chain story activity according to their level of understanding.The class did not go according to the lesson plan.Instead of a lesson on teaching writing ,it became a lesson on motivation which was not at all in my lesson plan.

1 comment:

  1. Making use of self-drawn picture U actiated the S`S Schema well.

    How aboat writing objectives on the board ?

    Should`ve stuck to the context.

    ReplyDelete